How do I unblock someone in Messenger?
If you've blocked messages from someone, you can unblock them later. To unblock someone on Messenger:
iPhone and iPad:
- From Home, tap your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Tap People and then tap Blocked.
- Tap the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap next to Block Messages to unblock them.
- Form Home, tap your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap People.
- Tap Blocked people.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Tap Unblock on Messenger.
Learn more about how to unblock someone on Facebook.