How do I stop videos from playing automatically in my Feed on Facebook?
Change platform:iPhone App Help
You can change your video autoplay settings at any time.
To change this setting on your iPhone:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Preferences and tap Media.
- Scroll down to Autoplay, then tap to select from the following options:
- On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi: Videos will always autoplay on this selection.
- On Wi-Fi Connections Only: Videos will only autoplay when your device is connected to Wi-Fi with this selection.
- Never Autoplay Videos: Videos will never autoplay with this selection.
Learn more about how your video autoplay settings may affect your mobile data plan.
To help us improve the way you see videos on Facebook, you can give feedback on videos playing automatically in your Feed.
Note: If you don't see Videos and Photos in your iPhone's Facebook app settings, try updating the Facebook app.