How can I upload videos to Facebook in HD?
Change platform:iPhone App Help
To upload videos in HD using the Facebook app, you'll need to turn on the Upload HD setting.
To change your video quality setting:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts and tap Videos and Photos.
- Below VIDEO SETTINGS, tap next to Upload HD to turn your HD video setting on (example: ).
To post a video in HD:
- Tap What's on your mind? at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Select the HD video you want to share and tap Done.
- Tap Post.
We’ll process your video and let you know when it’s ready to see.
If you give Facebook permission to access your device's camera roll, we collect metadata in or about the media (such as the date and time of the content) to enable features like reminding you when you have new photos you can upload.