How do I add an action button to my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. If you have Facebook access to a new Page, this article applies to you. If you have task access, you would manage new Pages from other tools, such as Facebook Business Suite or Creator Studio. Learn more about access for new Pages.
To add an action button to your Page, you'll need to be an admin, editor, moderator or advertiser.
Action buttons can help your customers:
- Contact you through Messenger or email or by phone or website.
- Start food orders.
- Book a service.
You may also see the option to connect services such as MyTime, HomeAdvisor or delivery.com to your Page.
To add an action button to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click + Add a Button below your Page's cover photo.
- Select a button from the dropdown menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Save.
Once the button has been created, you can test your button:
- Click your button.
- Select Test Button.
If you're interested in an action button for online food ordering for your restaurant, let us know.
New Pages Experience
To add an action button to your Page on Facebook, you'll need to have Facebook access. Keep in mind: you can add a Book Now button if you had the Appointments feature set up for your classic Page before you switched to the new Pages experience.
- Log into Facebook, click , then click Switch Profile.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- Click your Page in the left menu.
- From your Page, click , then click Add Page Button.
- Select a button, then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click Save.
How can I see how many people clicked my Page's action button, mobile phone number, website or address on Facebook?