How do I like another Page as my Page, and how do I see Pages Feed on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To like a Page as your Page:
- Click Search Facebook in the top left of Facebook and enter the name of the Page you want to like.
- Select the Page you want to like from the dropdown menu.
- Click below the Page's cover photo.
- Select Like As Your Page.
- Select a Page and click Submit.
To see a list of all the Pages that your Page has liked, go to your Page and scroll down to Pages liked by this Page in the right column.
To see posts from Pages you've liked as your Page, go to your Page and click See Pages Feed in the right column of your Page.