Shipping has been disabled on all of my Facebook Marketplace listings.
Change platform:Computer Help
If the Buy Now button has been disabled on your Marketplace listings, you may have violated one of our Commerce Policies, or we may need more information from you to verify your identity.
If you cancel too many orders on Marketplace, we may block you from offering shipping. If this is the case, we’ll try to notify you within Marketplace.
To appeal this decision:
- From Marketplace in the Facebook mobile app, tap at the top right.
- Tap Seller Insights, then tap Cancellations.
If your identity verification is pending or not accepted, we may block you from offering shipping.
To upload your identity documentation:
- From Marketplace, tap at the top right.
- Below Selling, tap Your Sales.
- Select the appropriate option.
If you believe you’ve submitted all required documentation and you still can’t use shipping, contact us for support.
To do this:
- From your News Feed, click Marketplace.
- Click Your Account.
- Click Shipping Orders, then click your most recent order.
- Click Contact Facebook Support.