How do I edit a Facebook event?
Change platform:Computer Help
To edit your Facebook event:
- From your News feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Click Your Events, then click Hosting.
- Click the event, then click Edit.
- Make your changes and click Update.
What you can edit:
- Event name
- Date and time
- Online event format (Facebook Live, Messenger Room, External Link or Other)
- Event type (online or in-person)
- Location of the event
- Event description
- Event cover photo
- Guest list visibility
Event date and time can be changed up to a couple of days before the event.
What you can't edit:
- Event privacy
- Guests can invite friends setting
- Ticket cost. Paid events are only available to Page accounts.
If you need to edit something that can't be changed, you'll need to cancel your event and make it again.