See who follows or likes your Facebook Page
Android App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
iPad App Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages or see if your Page is in the classic or new Pages experience.
New Pages Experience
To see a list of the profiles and Pages that follow your Page:
- Log into Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all Profiles, then select the Page you want to switch into.
- From your Page's Feed, click your Page name in the left menu.
- Click the Followers tab below your cover photo. You may need to tap More to see it.
To see a list of the people who like your Page:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings in the left column.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
Keep in mind that you may not see the names of everyone who likes your Page because people can control who can see what they've liked. You'll only be able to see the names of people who publicly like your Page.