How do I add someone to my live video on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Adding someone to your live video on your profile or group, or joining a live video, is only available on the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
Keep in mind, you can only go live with one person at a time but can remove and add different friends to your video throughout the live stream.
To add someone to your video:
- Tap at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap at the bottom to invite friends or group members to watch your live video. Once your friends are watching, tap then select a friend from your viewers list and tap Add. Your friend will receive a notification to join your live video.
- You can also add a friend or group member who has requested to join your live video by tapping and tapping Approve next to their name.
- When you want to remove the person from your live video, tap on your friend's video.
While you’re live, friends and group members can also request to join your video with your approval.
To join a live video:
- Tap at the bottom of the live video.
- If you’d like to join the live video as a Page, tap , then tap your Page.You can only join as a Page if the broadcaster is also a Page.
- Tap Send Request.
- Once your request is accepted, you’ll receive a notification that you’re about to join the live video.
- You can also join a live video you’ve been invited to by going to your notifications and tapping Join.
Keep in mind, the live creator may have join requests turned off.