How do I add the Facebook buy and sell feature to my Facebook group?
Change platform:Computer Help
Groups focused on buying, selling or promoting products are subject to our Commerce Policies and may have different features available for admins.
You must be an admin of the group to add the buy and sell feature to your group.
You can add multiple buy and sell features to your group at once, including:
- Sell something post format.
- Showing the Buy and sell tab when people first come to your group.
- Seller badges: Super seller, Highly rated and Very responsive.
Note that if you add the Buy & sell feature set, rooms and anonymous posts won’t be available in your group.
You can also only add the Sell something post format if you don’t want the full set of buy and sell features. Learn more about feature sets and managing features in a group you admin.
To add the buy and sell feature:
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don't see Groups, click See more.
- Click Add features in the left menu.
- To add the:
- Buy & sell feature set: Below Feature sets, scroll until you find Buy & sell, then click Add set.
- Sell something post format: Click See all next to Post formats, then click Add next to Sell something.
Learn how to remove the buy and sell feature from a Facebook group you admin.
Keep in mind this feature is only available in select groups and countries. If you have questions about Marketplace and where you can buy and sell items, visit the Marketplace Help Center.