How do I manage Instagram messages and comments from my Facebook Page's inbox?
Change platform:Computer Help
To manage Instagram comments and Direct messages in your Page's inbox, you must first connect your Facebook Page and Instagram account.
To access your Page's inbox, click Inbox at the top of your Page.
Instagram Direct Messages
Click Instagram Direct to view and respond to messages sent to your connected Instagram account. Instagram Direct messages can also be seen on Instagram. Learn how to manage Direct messages on Instagram.
Click an account or group name to view the conversation. You can:
- Click Write a reply... at the bottom to respond to the message.
- Click to send a photo or video.
- Click to send a Like.
- Click in the top right to delete the conversation.
- Click on the right to block the person on Instagram or learn how to report a message they've sent.
If you've already connected your Page to an Instagram account, you may need to connect again in order to manage Direct messages on Facebook.
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Go to your Page Inbox.
- Click Instagram Direct.
- Click Connect Account.
- Enter the username and password of the Instagram account you want to connect.
Click Instagram below Comments & More to view and respond to Instagram comments.
- Click Add a comment... to add a new comment to your Instagram post.
- Hover over the date next to a comment and click to delete it or .
When you're finished moderating comments on an Instagram post, click Mark as done in the top right to move it to the Done folder. You can also click to mark the post's comments as unread or to mark the post to follow up later.Learn more about what happens when you connect your Facebook Page and Instagram account.