Why was my account disabled?
Your account was disabled for going against the Facebook Community Standards.
- Your account must list your authentic name.
- Personal accounts must represent individual people only. It's a violation of our policies to use a personal profile to represent anything other than yourself (ex: celebrities, pets, ideas, objects, etc.).
- Impersonating anyone or anything is not allowed.
- Maintaining multiple accounts is a violation of our policies.
- Accounts created for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.