How do I share a link from my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer help
When you share a link from your Page, you can include a preview in your post. The preview can include up to 10 images with descriptions and unique destination URLs.
To share a link from your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Create post at the top of your Page's timeline and enter the link that you want to share.
- Note: Images from the web page may automatically be added to your post's preview.
- Click Post.
To remove the preview from your post:
- Hover over the preview image.
- Click X in the top-right corner.