How do I add music to my Page's story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add music to your Page's story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android. If you aren't sharing as a Page, you can add music to your personal story.
When you share a photo or video to your Page's story on Facebook, you may be able to add a music sticker with a clip of a song that will play during your story. You may also see the option to add music lyrics for select songs.
You must be a Page admin or editor to share to your Page's story.
To add music to your Page's story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- From your Feed, tap .
- Tap Pages, then tap your Page.
- Tap Create story.
- Select a photo or video from your camera roll, or tap to take a new photo or video.
- Tap Stickers in the top right, then tap MUSIC.
- Tap to select a song. If you want to display music lyrics, select a song with the LYRICS label next to it.
- Tap the song sticker and drag the slider left or right to select a clip from the song.
- Tap to select a display style (example: Aa), then tap Done. You can choose music lyrics if they're available for your selected song, or different sticker formats with the song name and artist.
- When the song is added to your photo or video, you can tap to change the style, and if you've chosen a music sticker, you can tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. To remove the song, drag it to at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Share to Story or Share Now.
Learn more about Page stories on Facebook.