How do I remove contributors from a shared album on Facebook?
You can only remove contributors if you've created the shared album. To remove contributors from a shared album you've created:
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Go to the shared album.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Below Album Contributors, click x next to the name of the contributor you'd like to remove.
- Click Save in the top right.
Removed contributors won't be able to add more photos or videos to a shared album. Depending on the shared album's privacy settings, they may not be able to see the album.