How do I add a location to my story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add a location to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
When you share a photo or video to your story on Facebook, you can add your location to tell people you're at a specific place, like a museum or a restaurant.
To add a location to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap in the top left of your screen.
- Tap to take a new photo or video, or tap Camera Roll to add a photo or video from your phone.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Location.
- Search for the place you'd like to tag, then select your location.
- The location will appear on your story. You can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size.
- Tap Share to story.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.