How do I automatically set my Facebook Page's messaging status to away outside of business hours?
To automatically set your Page's messaging status to away outside of business hours, first you need to create an away message for your Page.
To schedule away times:
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click Away Message under Greet Customers, then click Edit.
- Click next to Time Zone to select your time zone, then click +Add Time.
- Select days of the week, then enter the time range you want your Page's status to be automatically set to away on those days.
- Click Save in the top right.
You can add multiple away times for your Page or delete away times by clicking .
Note: Away messages aren't included in your Page's response rate or response time.