How do I automatically set my Facebook Page's messaging status to away outside of business hours?
Change platform:Computer Help
To automatically set your Page's messaging status to away outside of business hours, first you need to create an away message for your Page.
To schedule away times:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click Away Message below Greet Customers, then click Edit.
- Click next to Time Zone to select your time zone, then click +Add Time.
- Select days of the week, then enter the time range you want your Page's status to be automatically set to away on those days.
- Click Save in the top right.
You can add multiple away times for your Page or delete away times by clicking .
Note: Away messages aren't included in your Page's response rate or response time.