How do I turn comment ranking on or off for my Facebook profile?
Change platform:Computer Help
For profiles with a large number of followers, comment ranking is automatically turned on and applied to all content. This means that you’ll see the most relevant comments appear first on your posts.
If comment ranking is turned on for your profile, this means that the most relevant comments will appear first below your posts. Comments from friends or verified profiles and Pages as well as comments with the most likes or replies will appear at the top by default.
When comment ranking is turned on, you can sort hidden comments on your profile. If you've turned comment ranking off, your profile will display comments in most recent order by default.
Facebook Live video has comment ranking turned on regardless of your profile settings.
If you manage a Facebook Page, you can also turn comment ranking on or off for your Page.
To turn comment ranking on or off for your profile:
- At the top of Facebook, click .
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left menu, click Public Posts.
- If you have Facebook access to a Page in the new Pages experience: Click Privacy, then click Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
Learn how to change the order that you see comments on a post.