How do I schedule a live video on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To schedule a live video on your computer:
- Click What's on your mind? at the top of your Feed.
- Click then click Live Video.
- Click Schedule Live Video Event in the left column.
- In the left column, select where you’d like to broadcast your live video (to your timeline, a Page you manage, or in a group).
- Give your event a name.
- Select the date and time of your live video.
- Select what privacy setting you want for your live video.
- Click Next.
- Click Upload Cover Photo or Choose Illustration to add a photo to your live video announcement. If you do not add a photo, the default will be your cover photo.
- Click Create Event in the bottom left.
When you schedule a live video broadcast, you automatically create two posts:
- An announcement post. The details of your upcoming live broadcast are published to your profile, Page or group as soon as you schedule your live video.
- Your live video post. At the scheduled date and time of your broadcast, a post containing your live video will automatically be published to your profile, Page or group.
Learn more about settings available for scheduling a live video on Facebook in our Business Help Center.