How do I see what my role is on a Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. If you have Facebook access to a new Page, this article applies to you. If you have task access, you would manage new Pages from other tools, such as Facebook Business Suite or Creator Studio. Learn more about access for new Pages.
Your role determines what you can do on a Page.
To see your role:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
From here, you can see your role listed below your name.
New Pages Experience
Classic Page roles are updated in the new Pages experience. Instead of Page roles, people can have Facebook access or task access to help manage a Page. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can view your access on Facebook.
To view your Page access on Facebook:
- Log into Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Select the Page you want to use.
- Click your Page name in the left menu.
- Click next to your name, then click View Access.