See your Facebook Page role or access
Change platform:Computer help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. If you have Facebook access to a new Page, this article applies to you. If you have task access, you would manage new Pages from other tools, such as Facebook Business Suite or Creator Studio. Learn more about access for new Pages.
Your role determines what you can do on a Page.
To see your role:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Page roles in the left column.
From here, you can see your role listed below your name.
Learn how to manage roles for your Page.
New Pages experience
Classic Page roles are updated in the new Pages experience. Instead of Page roles, people can have Facebook access or task access to help manage a Page. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can view your access on Facebook.
To view your Page access on Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all profiles, then select the Page that you want to switch into.
- Click your Page name in the left menu.
- Click Manage below Page's cover photo, then click Page access.
- Click your name to view access.