How do I view my Facebook Dating information?
Facebook Dating is available through the Facebook app on Android and iOS. To access your Dating information, please go to the Facebook app on your mobile device, then go to Access Your Information in your Facebook Settings.
If you've added Instagram posts or stories to Dating, learn how to access your Instagram data.
Our Access Your Information Tool allows you to view your profile data in a single place. We also have a number of tools and resources to help you review and control your information on Facebook.
Note: If you want to download a copy of your information on Facebook, you can learn more about the Download Your Information tool.
What does the Access Your Information tool tell me about my profile?
The Access Your Information tool provides a summary of your Facebook profile information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We've categorized this information by type in the Your Information section so you can find what you're looking for:
- Your Activity Across Facebook
- Personal Information
- Friends and Followers
- Logged Information
- Security and Login Information
- Apps and Websites off of Facebook
- Ads Information
Our Data Policy has more information about how we collect and use your information, how it's shared and how long we retain it. It also outlines your rights and how you can exercise them, and how we operate and transfer your information as part of our global services.
You can review your information on Facebook (such as recent activity) from the Your Facebook Information section of your Facebook Settings.
To view Your Facebook Information:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook Information section of your settings:
- Access Your Information: A summary of your Facebook information that you can access at any time and in a single place. We've categorized this information by type so you can find what you're looking for.
- Transfer a Copy of Your Information: Copy your photos, videos, posts or other information to another service.
- Download Your Information: Download a copy of your Facebook information. You can download all your categories of information at once, or you can select the specific categories and date ranges you want. Learn more about downloading your information on Facebook.
- Activity Log: Within your profile, your activity log is a history of your activity on Facebook. From your activity log, you can review and manage things you share, from posts you've commented on or liked to apps you have used or anything you've searched for. Learn more about your activity log.
- Off-Facebook Activity: View or clear activity from businesses and organizations you visit off of Facebook. You can only view this information when you’re switched into your main profile.
- Managing Your Information: Learn how to manage your information on Facebook and get answers to common questions.
- Deactivation and Deletion: Temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your account.
Note: You can learn more about controlling your data and privacy settings in your Privacy Shortcuts.
If you want to download a copy of your Facebook Dating information, learn more about the Download Your Information tool.