How do I cancel my order from Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can cancel orders on Facebook Marketplace for up to 30 minutes after the purchase. To cancel your order:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Meta Pay then Activity in the left menu.
- Click the order you want to cancel.
- Scroll down and click Cancel order, then select a reason for canceling your order.
- Click Cancel order to confirm.
If it's too late to cancel your order, you may be able to return it within 30 days of the purchase. Keep in mind that final sale items aren't returnable. Learn what to do if you need help with your order.
Note: If the order has more than one item, canceling one item will cancel the whole order.