How do I create a recurring Facebook event?
Change platform:Computer Help
Only Pages, not personal profiles, can create recurring events. Learn more about the difference between a Page and a profile.
You can create a recurring event for your Page if your in person event happens over multiple days. You can create recurring events on Facebook on a computer only.
All evens hosted by Pages are public.
To create a recurring event for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Events then Create New Event.
- Click In Person then Recurring Event.
- Click Frequency, and select Daily, Weekly or Custom. To select custom dates:
- Click Custom and select the dates on the calendar that your event occurs.
- Click + Add Time to add start and end times for each date. You can also click Add this time to all dates if your event dates are at the same time.
- When you've finished adding the times, click Add then Done.
- Add the event details, then click Create Event.
Keep in mind that events can only recur 52 times, and that location and timezone can't be edited once an event has started.
Learn more about creating an event for your Page.