Unblock messages from a profile on Facebook
Facebook Lite App Help
Messages on Facebook are messages that appear in your Facebook Chat list. They're not comments on posts, or posts on a profile or page.
Unblock messages from a Facebook profile on a computer
- In the top right of your Facebook account, click .
- Next to Messenger, click at the top.
- Click Block Settings.
- Click Edit in the Block messages section.
- Click See your blocked list.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the profile that you want to unblock.
If you've blocked someone's profile from viewing your profile, learn how to unblock them on Facebook.
You can also unblock a profile by opening a conversation you had with them and selecting Unblock [Name] at the bottom of the chat.