How do I see a list of people I’ve blocked on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can review who you’ve blocked on Facebook in your settings.
To see who you’ve blocked:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- On the left side, click Blocking.
- In the Block users section, you’ll see a list of people you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here, you can:
- Unblock someone. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you’d like to unblock. Learn more about unblocking on Facebook.
- Block someone. Enter the name of the person you’d like to block, then click Block and select Block [name] to confirm. Learn more about what happens when you block someone on Facebook.