How can I download a copy of my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages.
If you're an admin, you can download a copy of your Page. The file includes:
- Posts, photos and videos shared on the Page by people who work on the Page.
- A list of people who have roles on the Page.
- A description of the Page's current settings.
- Page info from the About section.
To download a copy of your Page:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- From General, click Download Page.
- Click Download Page.
- Click Request a download.
When the file is ready, you'll receive an email or a notification, depending on your privacy settings. From the email or notification, click Download Page and enter your password to continue. Keep in mind that the link to your file will expire after 4 days.
Learn how to download information from your profile.