How do I cancel my order from a shop on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can cancel most orders from a shop on Facebook up to 30 minutes after the order was placed. If it’s too late to cancel, you may be able to return your order within 30 days of purchase, where available.
To cancel your order:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Facebook Pay in the left column.
- Click Activity, then click the order you want to cancel.
- Click Cancellations.
- Select a reason and click Cancel order.
Note: For orders with more than one item, cancelling one item will cancel the whole order.
Learn how to contact the shop for help with your order.