How do I view things I've hidden on my Facebook timeline?
Over the next few months, we're updating how www.facebook.com looks. Learn more about how to switch between New and Classic Facebook. Click below to go to the directions for the version you're using.
You can view things (like posts, photos and videos) that you've hidden on your timeline using activity log.
To view things you've hidden on your timeline:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- Click Filter in the top left.
- Scroll down and click the circle next to Hidden From Timeline. You can also filter your content by Year to make it easier to search.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click your profile picture or name in the top left of Facebook to go to your profile.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Click Hidden From Timeline in the left column to review.
Keep in mind, things you've hidden on your timeline are still visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and Search.
You can also use activity log to: