How do I add a sticker to my Page's story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add a sticker to your Page's story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
You must be a Page admin or editor to share to your Page's story.
When you share a photo or video to your Page's story on Facebook, you can add music, polls, locations, feelings, GIFs and other information to your story using stickers.
To add a sticker to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Go to your Page and tap your profile picture.
- Tap Create story.
- Select a photo or video from your camera roll, or tap to take a new photo or video.
- Tap in the top right, then select a sticker (example: MUSIC, LOCATION).
- To edit most stickers, you can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. To remove a sticker, drag it to at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Share to story.
Note: Stickers can't be added to text stories.
Learn more about Page stories on Facebook.