How do I share my feelings or what I'm doing in a status update on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer help
To share how you're feeling or what you're doing in a status update:
- Click What's on your mind, [Name]? at the top of your Feed. Click Add a Post.
- Click then select Feeling/Activity.
- Click Feelings or Activities.
- Choose how you're feeling or a description of what you're doing (e.g. Travelling to...) by clicking one of the suggestions, or type a word to see more options. If it isn't listed, you can fill in your own and click it when it appears in the drop-down menu.
- To edit how you're feeling or what you're doing, click Feeling/Activity and make your changes, or click X to remove it from your update. To change your icon, click the icon in your status update and choose a new one from the drop-down menu.
- Once you've added your feeling or activity, finish filling in your status update and click Post.
If you choose an activity such as watching a TV show or reading a book, the TV show or book will also appear in the related sections on your About page.
Note: You can only add one feeling or activity to a status update.