How do I add things to my About page, like Movies, TV, Music and Books on Facebook?
Add Things to Your About Page
To add things to your About page:
- Go to your profile.
- Click About below your cover photo.
- Scroll down to a section (example: movies) and click + Add Movies.
- Search for something to add to your About page.
You can use the audience selector to choose who can see the things that you add.
Note: Some apps can add things to your About page based on your in-app activity (example: some music streaming apps).
Hide Things You've Added To Your About Page
To hide things you've added to the About page of your profile:
- Go to your profile and click About below your cover photo.
- Scroll down to a section (example: movies).
- Hover over the story you want to hide and click and then select Hide from Section.
Keep in mind, things you hide from a section are still visible to the audience they're shared with elsewhere on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search.
Learn more about editing or removing basic info on your profile.