How do I control who can see my shared album on Facebook?
Only the creator of a shared album is able to change the privacy settings. To change the audience of your shared album:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Go to your shared album.
- Click .
- Click Edit album.
- Below Privacy, click the dropdown menu (example: Public) to choose one of the following settings:
- Public: Anyone may be able to see the photos.
- Friends of Album Contributors: Contributors, friends of contributors, people tagged and the friends of people tagged may be able to view the photos.
- Album Contributors Only: Contributors and people tagged may be able to view the photos.
- Click Save in the top right.
Learn more about who can see photos you share.