I can't view or play videos on Facebook.
iPhone App Help
iPad App Help
Android App Help
Facebook Lite App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Basic Mobile Browser Help
If you're having trouble playing videos on Facebook, here are some things you can try.
You can also learn more about what to do if you're having trouble uploading videos to Facebook.
Restart your browser and computer:
- Close your internet browser and restart your computer.
Check your internet connection:
- If your internet connection is slow, try restarting your router or modem (internet connection device).
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try reconnecting to your network or connecting to a different network.
Update your browser:
- Update to the most recent version of your web browser (example: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer).
- If your computer is running Windows 7 (2009-2012) or an earlier version of Windows, the issue you're experiencing may be fixed by using a different browser.
Let us know if you're still having issues playing video:
- If you're still experiencing a problem after trying these suggestions, learn how to report a problem.
Having problems with something else?
- Learn more about how to report videos on Facebook Watch that you believe go against our Community Standards.
- Learn more about how to troubleshoot issues if you’re live streaming to Facebook.