I can't view or play videos on Facebook.
Change platform:Computer Help
If you're having trouble playing videos on Facebook, here are some things you can try.
Restart your browser and computer:
- Close your internet browser and restart your computer.
Check your internet connection:
- If your internet connection is slow, try restarting your router or modem (internet connection device).
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try reconnecting to your network or connecting to a different network.
Update your browser:
- Update to the most recent version of your web browser (example: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer).
- If your computer is running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or an earlier version of Windows, the issue you're experiencing may be fixed by using a different browser.
Let us know if you're still having issues playing video:
- If you're still experiencing a problem after trying these suggestions, learn how to report a problem.