How do I block or unblock a Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Once you block a Page, that Page can no longer interact with your posts or like or reply to your comments. You won't be able to post on the Page or message the Page. If you like the Page, you'll unlike and unfollow it.
To block a Page:
- Go to the Page you want to block.
- Click below the Page's cover photo.
- Select Block Page.
- Click Confirm.
To unblock a Page:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & Privacy then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left column.
- In the Block Pages section, click Unblock next to the Page's name.