What is Facebook's privacy shortcuts and how do I find it?
Change platform:Computer Help
Privacy shortcuts are currently unavailable on certain devices.
Your privacy shortcuts give you quick access to some of the most widely used privacy settings and tools.
To find your privacy shortcuts:
You can visit your privacy shortcuts in your Facebook Settings.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click your profile picture.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings and select Privacy.
Some topics that privacy shortcuts helps you manage:
- Privacy. Review things like your location settings.
- Account Security. Update things like your password or alerts.
- Ad Preferences. Review your ad settings and learn more about ads at Facebook.
- Your Facebook Information. Review some of your information on Facebook using Access Your Information and your Activity Log.
- Safety. Use the Safety Center to learn about safety at Facebook and find helpful information on topics like bullying.
Keep in mind, the shortcuts you find here may change over time to reflect the settings and tools that are most relevant.
Other ways to manage your privacy:
Learn more about how to control who can see what you share. From here, you can learn how to: