How do I change my Page's template on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Page templates have default tabs and buttons designed for different kinds of Pages (example: a Restaurants & Cafes template for restaurant Pages). You can change your Page template at any time.
To change your Page's template:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings on your Page.
- Click Templates and Tabs in the left menu.
- Click Edit to the right of Current Template.
- Click the template you want to apply.
- Review the new buttons and tabs for your Page and click Apply Template.