How do I remove a search from my Facebook activity log?
Your activity log includes a list of the things you search for on Facebook. Keep in mind, no one else can see your activity log.
To remove a search:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top right of Facebook.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- In the left column, click More, and then select Search History.
- Click next to the search you want to remove, then click Delete.
- Click Remove Search to confirm your decision.