How do I add a donate button to my live video on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer help
Eligible profiles and Pages can raise money by adding a donate button to a live video for a charity fundraiser. We cover all processing fees for donations made to charity fundraisers.
- You can only add a donate button to support charities or charity fundraisers. Personal fundraisers are not eligible for donate buttons.
- To add a donate button, you must be a Page admin.
- This feature isn't available everywhere.
Add button to a live video on your desktop with Live Producer
- Enter "Live Producer" as a Page admin from any Live entry point.
- In the description box on the left-hand side, select Raise money.
- Select a charity or fundraiser for others to donate to.
- Select Go Live.
Donate buttons on iPhone, iPad and Android
Donate button on iPhone or iPad
Donate button on Android
If you're a charity, you can see how to qualify for Facebook's fundraising tools.