How can I view and adjust my Facebook News Feed preferences?
Learn how to see the most recent posts at the top of your News Feed.
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.
To view your News Feed preferences:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and Privacy > News Feed Preferences.
To adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Click See First to make posts from people or Pages appear at the top of your News Feed. Learn about see first.
- Click Unfollow to unfollow a person, Page or group. Learn about unfollowing.
- Click Reconnect to follow a person, Page or group that you unfollowed in the past. Learn about reconnecting.
- Click Snooze to restart, stop or add more time to your snoozes. Learn about snoozing.
Learn how to switch from top stories to most recent stories on your News Feed.