How can I see and adjust my Facebook News Feed preferences?
Change platform:Computer Help
To only see recent posts, you can sort your News Feed to see your Recent feed.
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.
To see and adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and Privacy, then click News Feed Preferences.
- Click any of the following options to adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Manage Favorites to select people and Pages that you want to prioritize. This means their posts will be shown higher in your News Feed, and you'll see their newest posts first. Learn about Favorites.
- Unfollow to unfollow a person, Page or group. Learn about unfollowing.
- Reconnect to follow a person, Page or group that you unfollowed in the past. Learn about reconnecting.
- Snooze to restart, stop or add more time to your snoozes. Learn about snoozing.
- Reaction Preferences to control whether the total number of reactions is visible on your posts or posts from other people.