Where can I see my messages on Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
To see your messages with a buyer or seller on Marketplace:
- From your News Feed, click Marketplace.
- Click Inbox in the left menu.
- Click Selling to see messages with buyers about items that you’re selling. Or, click Buying to see messages with sellers about items you want to buy.
You can click on the different filter types to help you find messages, including:
- Pending Offers
- Accepted Offers
- Pending Door Drop Plans
- Accepted Door Drop Plans
- Pending Payment
- To Be Shipped
- Cash on Delivery
- From Selling, you can click Individual Chats to group your messages by listing.
- You can also see your messages with buyers and sellers on Messenger.
- If you can't find your messages, you may have archived them when your item was marked as sold.
Learn what to do if you can't access Marketplace.