How do I add a sticker to my story on Facebook?
To add a sticker to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
When you share a photo or video to your story on Facebook, you can add music, polls, locations, feelings, GIFs and other information to your story using stickers.
To add a sticker to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap + Add to Story at the top of your News Feed.
- Add your photo or video. Tap a story type at the top (example: Selfie, Boomerang), select a photo or video from your camera roll, or tap to take a new photo or video.
- Tap in the top right, then select a sticker.
- To edit most stickers, you can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. To remove a sticker, drag it to at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Share to Story.
Note: Stickers can't be added to text stories.
If you're not seeing certain stickers you'd like to use (example: music or polls), make sure your app is updated to the latest version by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.