How do I add a sticker to my story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you share a photo or video to your story on Facebook, you can add music, polls, locations, feelings, GIFs and other information to your story using stickers.
To add a sticker to your story:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed and click Create a Story.
- Click Photo/Video to add your photo or video.
- Hover over your photo or video and click Edit Photo.
- Click Stickers below Edit Photo.
- Click to select any sticker from the menu.
- To edit most stickers, you can click to move it, or click to rotate it or change the size. To remove a sticker, click .
- Click Save and then Post.
Note: Stickers can't be added to text stories.
If you're not seeing certain stickers you'd like to use (example: music or polls), make sure your app is updated to the latest version by visiting the App Store or Google Play Store.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.