How do I set a default audience for my posts on Facebook?
iPhone App Help
Android App Help
Facebook Lite App Help
On Facebook, you control who can see what you post by selecting its audience. Setting a default audience selects the audience for your future posts.
You can change a specific post’s audience with the audience selector without changing the audience of your future posts.
- Go to the top right of Facebook and click .
- Click Settings & privacy.
- Click Settings.
- On the left, click Privacy.
- In Your Activity, next to Who can see your future posts?, click Edit.
- Select the audience you want as your default using the dropdown menu. Your choice will be saved immediately. If you’d like to see all the options, click See All.