How do I share a News Feed post to my story on Facebook?
To share a News Feed post to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
You can share posts you see in your News Feed to your story, depending on the privacy settings of the original post.
To share a News Feed post to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share.
- Select + Share to Your Story.
- The post will appear on your story. You can tap to change the style, tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size.
- To add more information, tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw something.
- Tap Next. Select your audience, then tap Share Now.
When you share the post to your story, your friends can tap it to see the original post.
Note: If the original post is deleted, the post will also be removed from your story and your story archive.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.