How do I see a Facebook Page's ads?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can see the ads that a Page is currently running on Facebook, Instagram and Facebook Company Products, even if you aren't part of the intended audience.
To see a Page's ads:
- Go to the Page by clicking its name in your News Feed or searching for it.
- Select See All in the Page Transparency section.
- Below Ads From This Page, select Go to Ad Library.
You'll see ads that the Page is currently running in your country (if any). You may also be able to choose a different country from the list to see the ads that the Page is running there.
What if I don't see any ads?
If you don't see any ads, the Page:
- May not currently have any ads running.
- May not have any ads running in your country. However, if the Page is running ads in other countries, you can click Select Country and choose from the list of countries to see the ads that are currently running in that country.
Learn more about Facebook's goal of making ads more transparent.
Note: Although you'll be able to see the ads that a Page is currently running, some of the ads that have offers, special pricing and other details may not apply to you. Keep in mind that offers won't appear if advertisers are using the offer ad format. Ads that appear across various Facebook products may have different layouts and formats from what you see in the Ad Library.