How do I make changes to something I bought with checkout on Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
How do I change my order or update my shipping address?
If your order is not marked as shipped and you'd like to make changes to your order or update your shipping address, you can cancel and buy the order again. Learn how to cancel your order from Facebook Marketplace
If your order has already been marked as shipped, you must contact the seller or shipping carrier for further assistance.
Keep in mind that during checkout you can add a new shipping address or update your current one as you scroll down to Delivery Info. You can also update your shipping address for future orders in your Facebook Pay settings.
How do I change my email on my order?
You can change your email on your order at any time on the Facebook app for iPhone or Android. At this time, you cannot change the email on your order from facebook.com or on Facebook Lite.
To change your email on the Facebook app for iPhone or Android:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Marketplace. If you don't see Marketplace, scroll down and tap See More.
- Tap .
- Tap Purchased orders.
- Tap the order you want to cancel.
- Scroll down to tap Contact Seller for Help.
- Tap I want to change my email.
- Under Email, type in the email address you'd like to use.
- Tap Save.
- To go back to your order details page, tap , then tap again.
To confirm that your email was successfully updated, scroll down to tap View Order Details. Your updated email address should be displayed below Contact Information.
What's the difference between buying something with checkout and a local transaction on Facebook Marketplace?